Want a compact desk to make your desktop items organized? This Yaheetech home office desk is what you need. It is designed with a tabletop/shelf organizer, keyboard tray, compact drawer and adjustable compartments to meet a variety of your workstation/reading/writing needs. The clean lines and elegant wooden finish make the whole furniture piece a great fit for any modern home décor. Add to your cart now!
N. W.: 27.2kg/60lb
G. W.: 29.3kg/64.6lb
Board thickness: 15mm/0.6”
Material: CARB P2 MDF, melamine, metal
Overall dimension (LxWxH): 106x50x94cm/41.7 x 19.7 x 37”
Load capacity (max.): Tabletop: 50kg/110.2lb; Drawer: 5kg/11lb; Compartment board: 10kg/22lb; Keyboard tray: 5kg/11lb
Please avoid standing/sitting on the table and note that a ±1cm overall size deviation is considered acceptable.
Computer Desk x 1
User’s Guide x 1
- Heavy duty construction: This MDF work desk holds a maximum load capacity up to 110.2lb on the tabletop, 11lb in the drawer, 22lb for the compartment board and 11lb for the keyboard tray. Please avoid standing/sitting on the table for your safety concerns.
- Ample tabletop storage: This small yet spacious PC table has a 41.7×19.7” (LxW) surface area with a plenty of room to meet your home office workstation needs. You can well organize the items you need close at hand on a daily basis, including your computer peripherals (e.g. CPU, monitor, mouse, power supplies), books, magazines, work files, office machines (e.g. printers, scanners, speakers) and more.
- Slide-out keyboard tray: If you are using a separate/split keyboard to type into your computer, this ergonomic computer desk tray can easily slide your keyboard and mouse out of sight to securely store them. Such a 22.8×9.3” (LxW) tray is made to match nearly all the keyboards on the market. Besides, you can make room there for your small gadgets such as flash drives and pencils/erasers.
- Practical hutch design: Cable management can be a very annoying design bug for any home office furniture building. This practical hutch computer desk is to help you out. You can easily run cables through the large open space under the hutch shelf. Still, you can make a good use of the hutch shelf to put plants, table clocks, photos, notepads and more. Cool, isn’t it?
- Extra drawer space: This desktop computer table has a compact drawer on one side with full extension slides for you to store letter/legal-size files, writing instruments, calculators, basic computer tools like screwdrivers and more. Take advantage of this extra drawer space and keep all your office items out of sight within easy reach now!